Wednesday 1 December 2010

Rappasident and Krispy Kreme

About a month ago, we went on vacation to Osaka. It took me this long to upload videos to youtube and post this blog. It's just been long enough that I am interested again.

After consuming some okinomiyaki, Will and I were just walking around the city. We noticed a street performer about a block away and decided to go make a video of him. Waiting at the light to cross the road, I noticed two very eager-looking policemen. They were on their way to shut down the show. So instead, we got that on video! Also, there is Will saying the name of the street performer into the camera so we could remember it.

His name is Rappasident, which I think must be a combination of rapper and president. So he is the president of rap music! Here is his official website www.rappasident.com/

This is Rappasident. I am sure getting shut down by the police gives you street cred as a rapper, even in Japan.





Also, we saw a krispy kreme! We even had lunch there with two people from Austria. We came back the next day to record a shot. Earlier that day there was a half an hour wait, but at 9 P.M only a 15 minute wait.

No comments: