Friday 27 August 2010

Presents!

On Tuesday I got some presents from my adult class. Two of them were on vacation the week before, so they brought back sweets from where they had been in Japan.
A famous treat from Tokyo.
They were delicious banana cakes :) yum!
Delicious rice crispy pastry/pie treats.
I forgot the name of the city they came from, I will find out though.
This next treat came from my other student, Yoko. She did not go any where last week. She actually works at a soy milk factory where they make so many flavors of soy milk!
The white one was black tea soy milk. The pink one was strawberry soy milk. The brown one was coffee soy milk. The green one was green tea soy milk. The yellow was banana soy milk. There was one other while one which was yogurt flavored. I didn't take a picture because I did not realize the two white ones were different. I asked the secretary to tell us. My favorite was coffee, although I was expecting chocolate. Will's favorite was green tea. They were all very delicious and far superior to any soy milk I have ever had in the states. 
This next gift was a gift from one of Will's students. It was half eaten by the time I took a picture of it.
Some sort of delicious apple taffy like candy! It's called Hi-Chew, not to be confused with Chu-Hi the alcoholic soda

No comments: