Friday 17 September 2010

A bird has gotta eat too!

I

So, yesterday I was out on the balcony getting laundry when I heard a tapping sound. I peered out and there was a large black bird on the roof across from the balcony. It was having a delicious breakfast of what I suspect was rodent. I decided to take pictures!
Yum, nothing like a good rodent to start your day!
This is my lunch, no one better touch it!
Oh yeah, gonna eat some more, num num num num!
This is the view from our balcony. It gives you a good idea of how far away it was. Plus you can see the lovely Japanese homes. What an experience. Next time I hope I'll have a nicer camera, but if I do there won't be a bird enjoying lunch on the roof.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Ew. But now I'm caught up on your blog. I wish I could go to there.

~Kasey~ said...

Dirty bird.